Formation of stationary waves on the surface of a powder burning in a stream of gas
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Rate Combustion Surface Wavy Structure Regular Chain Powder Burning
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. N. Wimpress, Internal Ballistics of Powder-Type Rockets [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Vilyunov, A. A. Dvoryashin, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,8, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.J. E. Crump and E. W. Price, ARS J., No. 6 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Librovich and G. M. Makhviladze, in: Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Istratov, V. B. Librovich, and G. M. Makhviladze, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 6 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.P. L. Kapitsa, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,18 (1948).Google Scholar
- 7.P. L. Kapitsa and S. P. Kapitsa, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,19, 105 (1949).Google Scholar
- 8.J. R. L. Allen, Geogr. Ann.,51A, Nos. 1–2 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979