General analysis of the flame-front instability in a compressible ideal medium
KeywordsMach Number Flame Propagation Stability Domain Absolute Stability Fuel Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Pleshanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,11, No. 4, 665 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Mechanics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Pleshanov, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4, 130 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.P. P. Lazarev and A. S. Pleshanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 4, 615 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,14, 240 (1944).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Sokolik, Self-Ignition, Flames, and Detonation in Gases [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.E. S. Shchetnikov, Physics of the Combustion of Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Babkin, Candidate's Dissertation, IKhKiG, Novosibirsk (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. V'yun, Candidate's Dissertation, IKhKiG, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979