Anomalously deep burning-out with the combustion of carbon monoxide
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Carbon Monoxide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Azatyan and N. N. Semenov, Kinetika i Kataliz,13, No. 1, 17 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Semenov and V. V. Azatyan, Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Azatyan, E. N. Aleksandrov, and M. S. Khachatryan, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,9, No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Aleksandrov, A. I. Poroikova, et al., Kinetika i Kataliz,14, No. 2 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Azatyan, V. V. Voevodskii, and A. B. Nalbandyan, Kinetika i Kataliz,2, No. 2 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Azatyan, Candidate's Dissertation, Institute of Chemical Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Kondrat'ev, Rate Constants of Gas Reactions [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.D. L. Baulch, D. D. Drysdale, et al., Evaluated Kinetic Data for High-Temperature Reactions, Vol. 1, London (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Semenov, Problems in Chemical Kinetics and Reactivity [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 10.N. N. Semenov, Development of the Theory of Chain Reactions and Thermal Explosion [in Russian], Izd. Znanie, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975