Effect of water vapor on the normal burning velocity of a methane-air mixture at high pressures
KeywordsWater Vapor Burning Velocity Flame Propagation Flame Temperature Ethane Oxidation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Delyagin, in: New Methods of Burning Fuels and Problems of Combustion Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965), p. 72.Google Scholar
- 2.N. Chirkov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,15, No. 6 (1944).Google Scholar
- 3.D. K. Kuehe, ARS J.,32, No. 11 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Babkin, L. S. Kozachenko, and I. L. Kuznetsov, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Babkin and L. S. Kozachenko, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,2, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.H. C. Hottel, G. C. Williams, and C. N. Satterfield, Thermodynamic Charts for Combustion Processes, New York (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Fellsand and A. G. Rutherford, Comb. and Flame,13, No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974