Effect of reversibility of the chemical reactions on the temperature and pressure dependence of the burning rate
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsTemperature Coefficient Burning Rate Pressure Dependence Combustion Temperature Picrate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. K. Andreev, Thermal Decomposition and Combustion of Explosives [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.K. K. Andreev and M. S. Plyasunov, in: Theory of Explosives [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 263.Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Belyaev and G. V. Lukashenya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,148, 1327 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and N. N. Semenov, Zh. Éksper. i Teor. Fiz.,10, 1116 (1940).Google Scholar
- 5.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Diffusion and Heat Transfer in Chemical Kinetics [in Russian], Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.S. W. Benson, Fundamentals of Chemical Kinetics, McGraw-Hill (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Statistical Physics [in Russian], Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.B. N. Kondrikov, B. S. Svetlov, and A. E. Fogel'zang, in: Theory of Explosives [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 338.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974