Combustion of unmixed gases at a finite reaction rate
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Finite Reaction Finite Reaction Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. P. Burke and T. E. W. Schumann, “Diffusion flame,” Ind. Chem.,20, No. 10 (1928).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Vulis, Sh. A. Ershin, and L. P. Yarin, Fundamentals of the Theory of Gas Jet Flames [in Russian], Énergiya (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Shetinkov, Physics of Gas Combustion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Yu. Artyukh, L. A. Vulis, et al., collection of articles: Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 3 [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Vulis, The Thermal Conditions of Combustion [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat (1954).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973