Approximate evaluation of loading parameters in composite materials with strong shock waves
- 19 Downloads
A simple and sufficiently accurate method is proposed for estimating the parameters of shockwave loading of porous materials under conditions of complete compaction of the material to the density of a monolith.
KeywordsDynamical System Shock Wave Mechanical Engineer Composite Material Compaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. F. Nesterenko, Pulse Loading of Heterogeneous Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Shtertser, “Determination of parameters of compaction of porous materials by an HE charge through a metallic layer,” Fizika Goreniya Vzryva,18, No. 1, 141–143 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Deribas, A. M. Staver, and A. A. Shtertser, “Some aspects of explosive compaction of porous layers,” 8th Int. Conf. High Energy Rate Fabrication, San Antonio, Texas, 17–21 June (1984), pp. 111–113.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Deribas and G. E. Kuz'min, “Two-dimensional problem of the throwing of a plate by a slipping detonation wave,” Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1, 177–180 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. Kuz'min, “Throwing of plates under conditions of explosion welding,” in: Dynamics of Continuous Media, Proc. of Acad. Sci. SSSR, Siberian Branch, Institute of Hydrodynamics, No. 29, 137–142 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Vacek, “The acceleration of metal plates packing an explosive charge on both sides,” 1st Int. Symp. Explosive Cladding, Marianske Lazne, 5–9 Oct., 1970, pp. 79–92.Google Scholar
- 7.G. E. Kuzmin, V. I. Mali, and V. V. Pai, “Throwing of flat plates by layers of condensed explosives,” Fiz Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 4, 558–562 (1973).Google Scholar