Calculation of the flow of spin detonation in an annular chamber
- 111 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Annular Chamber
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. I. Shen and T. C. Adamson, J. Astronautica Acta,17, 715 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Bykovskii and V. V. Mitrofanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,16, No. 5, 107 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Bykovskii, I. D. Klopotov, and V. V. Mitrofanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,224, No. 5, 1038 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Bykovskii, Detonation and Shock Waves [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Zhdan, A. M. Mardashev, and V. V. Mitrofanov, ibid Detonation and Shock Waves [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Ya. Ivanov and V. K. Kireev, Zh. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz.,16, No. 3, 750 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990