Effect of an inert additive on the laws governing the combustion of the system V2O5+AL at atmospheric pressure
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer V2O5 System V2O5
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Myakishev, Yu. A. Pliner, G. F. Ignatenko, et al., Aluminothermy [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Merzhanov, V. I. Yukhvid, and I. P. Borovinskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR255, No. 1 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Dubrovin, Combustion Processes in Chemical Engineering and Metallurgy [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Yukhvid, I. P. Borovinskaya, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,19, No. 3 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Mamyan and A. G. Merzhanov, Thermodynamic Analysis of the Feasibility of Metallurgical Reduction of Metal Oxides in the Combustion Regime, OIKhF, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Preprint, Chernogolovka (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990