Detonation limits of hydrocarbon-air mixtures in tubes
- 73 Downloads
KeywordsDetonation Wave Ionization Pickup Effective Activation Energy Ionization Front Detonation Tube
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. S. Kompaneets, The Theory of Detonation [in Russian], Izd. GITTL [State Technical and Theoretical Press], Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.K. P. Shchelkin and Ya. K. Troshin, The Gas Dynamics of Combustion [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Lewis and G. Von Elbe, Combustion, Flame, and Explosion of Gases 2nd ed., Academic Press (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Science of Petroleum. V. IV. London (1938).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Pusch and H. G. Wagner, Ber. Bunsenges.,69, No. 6, 503 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Guhlmann, W. Pusch, and H. G. Wagner, Ber. Bunsenges.,70, No. 2, 143 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.W. E. Gordon, A. J. Mooradian and S. A. Harper in: The Seventh Symposium (International) on Combustion, London (1959).Google Scholar
- 9.I. Hasiguti, Ind. Sci. Technol.,11, No. 2, 26 (1970).Google Scholar
- 11.S. M. Kogarko, Doctoral Dissertation, Institute of Chemical Physics, Academy of Sciences of the USSR (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978