Diffusion kinetics of interaction of metals with gases
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsHeat Release Spherical Symmetry Finite Size Initial Instant Total Heat Release
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Levinskii, Phase Diagrams of Metals with Gases [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Kofstad, High-temperature Oxidation of Metals [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.B. F. Ormont (editors), Compounds of Variable Composition [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Conductivity [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Gogosov and V. A. Polyanskii, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 3, 137 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Vadchenko and Yu. M. Grigor'ev, Fiz. Met. Metalloved.,40, No. 6, 1204 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.S. G. Vadchenko, Yu. M. Grigor'ev, and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 5 (1976)Google Scholar
- 9.S. L. Kharatyan, Yu. M. Grigor'ev, and A. G. Merzhanov, in: Kinetics and Mechanism of Chemical Reactions in a Solid Body [in Russian], Izd. Beloruss. Gos. Univ., Minsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 11.R. J. Wasilewsky and G. L. Kehl, J. Inst. Met.,83, No. 3, 94 (1954).Google Scholar
- 12.J. Paidassi and R. LeDallion, C. R.,272-C, No. 3, 249 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978