Recovery of the creep resistance of a conventionally cast nickel-base superalloy
- 53 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Creep Resistance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. BALDAN,J. Mater. Sci. 26 (1991) 3409.Google Scholar
- 2.Idem ibid.26 (1991) 3879.Google Scholar
- 3.Idem, Proceedings of 1st International Conference, Fontana, Wisconsin, USA, 23–26 September, 1991, edited by K. Natesan and D. J. Tillack (American Society for Materials).Google Scholar
- 4.Idem, Z. Metallkde May, 1992, in press.Google Scholar
- 5.F. A. LECKIE and D. R. HAYHURST,Acta Metall. 25 (1977) 1059.Google Scholar
- 6.M. F. ASHBY and B. F. DYSON, in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Fracture (ICF6), New Delhi, India, December 1984, Vol. 1, edited by S. R. Valluri, D. M. R. Taplin, P. Rama Rao, J. F. Knott and R. Dubey (Pergamon Press, Exeter, 1986) p. 3.Google Scholar
- 7.J. P. DENNISON, P. D. HOLMES and B. WILSHIRE,Mater. Sci. Engng 33 (1978) 35.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992