Relation between the flameless burning rate of condensed mixtures and oxidizer particle size
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsShock Wave Burning Rate Condensed Phase Cobaltic Oxide Ammonium Perchlorate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Bakhman and A. F. Belyaev, Combustion of Heterogeneous Condensed Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Summerfield and H. S. Sutherland, collection: Solid Propellant Rocket Research [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.R. F. Chasen and W. H. Anderson, collection: Solid Propellant Rocket Research [Russian translation], IL, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.P. F. Pokhil, Candidate's dissertation, IKhF, Moscow, 1953.Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. Pokhil, L. D. Romodanova, and O. P. Rysakova-Romashkan, ZhFKh,36, 6, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Bobolev, A. P. Glazkova, et al., PMTF, 3, 1964.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Hermony and A. Salmon, Eighth International Symposium on Combustion, Baltimore, 1962.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. B. Zel'dovich, ZhETF, 11–12, 498, 1942.Google Scholar
- 9.S. S. Novikov and Yu. S. Ryazantsev, PMTF [Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics],3, 43, 1965.Google Scholar
- 10.B. V. Novozhilov, Dokl. AN SSSR,141, 151, 1961.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972