Determination of the critical shock initiation conditions for homogeneous explosives
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsShock Wave Explosive Shock Front PETN Molecular Crystal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Voskoboinikov, A. N. Afanasenkov, and V. M. Bogomolov, FGV [Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves],3, 4, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Bogomolov, Candidate's dissertation, IKhF AN SSSR, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.I. M. Voskoboinikov, V. M. Bogomolov, et al., Dokl. AN SSSR,167, 2, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.A. W. Campbell, W. C. Davis, and I. R. Travis, Phys. Fluids,4, 4, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High-Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.S. D. Savrov, Candidate's dissertation, FIKhF AN SSSR, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972