Influence of microstructure on plasticity of VT1-00 alloy
Titanium and Its Alloys
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Lee and W. Backofen, "Superplasticity in some titanium and zirconium alloys," Trans. AIME,239, 1034–1040 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Nadirashvili, M. Kh. Shorshorov, V. I. Antipov, and A. S. Tikhonov, "On superplasticity of technically pure iron, titanium, and their alloys in the phase-transformation temperature range," Fiz.-Khim. Obrab. Met., No. 5, 134–137 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Kh. Shoshorov, A. S. Tikhonov, S. I. Bulat, et al., Superplasticity of Metallic Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Kaibyshev, Plasticity and Superplasticity of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. I. Novikov and V. K. Portnoi, Superplasticity of Alloys with a Very Fine Grain [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.E. A. Borisova, G. A. Bochvar, and M. Ya. Brun, Metallography of Titanium Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Maklin, Mechanical Properties of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Rubtsov and V. V. Rybin, "Structural characteristics of plastic deformation during a localized flow," Fiz. Met. Metalloved., No. 4, 611–622 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.A. P. Gulyaev, Superplasticity of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985