Separation of the molecular component of scattering intensity in gas electron diffraction
V. Use of bilateral modified functions in the radial-distribution method
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Electron Diffraction Molecular Component
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. G. Rambidi and E. Z. Zasorin, ZhSKh,7, 383 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Rambidi, VI Congress of Crystallography, Rome, Italy, 1963 (Abstracts of papers).Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Rambidi, ZhSKh,5, 179 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Waser and V. Schomaker, Rev. Mod. Phys.25, 671 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Morino, R. Kuchitsu and Y. Murata, Acta crystallogr.,18, 549 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.P. A. Akishin, N. G. Rambidi, and E. Z. Zasorin, Kristallografiya,4, 3, 360 (1959).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967