Structural features of water and the electrokinetic effect in its crystallization
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Crystallization Inorganic Chemistry Structural Feature Electrokinetic Effect
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. J. Workman and S. E. Reynolds, Phys. Rev.,78, 314 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Heimets, Trans. Faraday Soc.,58, 788 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Kachurin, V. I. Bekryaev, and V. F. Psalomshchikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,174, No. 5, 1122 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Ya. Samoilov, Structure of Aqueous Solutions of Electrolytes and the Hydration of Ions [in Russian], Izd-vo AN SSSR, Moscow (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.O. M. Rozental, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,6, 635 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Eigen and L. De Maeyer, In: The Structure of Electrolytic Solutions, Edited by W. J. Hamer, New York and London (1959), p. 64.Google Scholar
- 7.I. Z. Fisher and I. S. Andrianova, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,7, 337 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968