Calculation of an underwater explosion on the basis of experimental data on bubble expansion
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsShock Wave Shock Front Tourmaline PETN Charge Radius
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. H. Cole, Underwater Explosions, Dover, New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.B. D. Khristoforov, PMTF, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Khristoforov, PMTF, No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.N. M. Kuznetsov and K. K. Shvedov, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,3, No. 2 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Kuznetsov, PMTF, No. 1 (1961).Google Scholar
- 6.M. L. Wilkins, in: Calculation Methods in Hydrodynamics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and A. S. Kompaneets, Theory of Detonation [in Russian], Gostekhizdat (1955).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974