Experimental determination of the dependence of the wavelength on the angle of collision in the process of the explosive welding of metals
KeywordsWelding Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosive Experimental Determination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Deribas, The Physics of Explosive Hardening and Welding [in Russian], Izd. Nauka, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Abrakhamson, Trudy Mer. Obshch. Inzh.-Mekh., Ser. E, Prikl. Mekh.,28, No. 4 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Bahrani, T. Black, and B. Grossland, Proc. Roy. Soc., Ser. A,296, 1445 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Hunt, Phil. Mag.,17, 148 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.S. K. Godunov, A. A. Deribas, et al., J. Comp. Phys.,5, No. 3 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.S. R. Reid and N. H. S. Sherif, “Prediction of the wavelength of interface waves in symmetric explosive welding”, in: High Energy Rate Metalworking Using Explosive Materials. Conference, Warsaw (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Deribas, V. M. Kudinov, et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vryva,14, No. 1 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Deribas and I. D. Zakharenko, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.S. K. Gudunov, A. A. Deribas, and V. I. Mali, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,11, No. 1 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Walsh, R. Shreffler, and F. Willing, J. Appl. Phys.,24, No. 3 (1953).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977