Thermal explosion of moving reacting liquids with a variable viscosity
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsViscosity Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Thermal Explosion Variable Viscosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. V. Zhirkov, V. I. Boyarchenko, and S. A. Bostandzhiyan, in: Proceedings of the Fourth All-Union Symposium on Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Izd. OIKhF, Chernogolovka (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Bostandzhiyan, A. G. Merzhanov, and N. M. Pruchkina, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Merzhanov and A. M. Stolin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,198, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Barzykin, V. T. Gontkovskaya, et al., Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Merzhanov and F. I. Dubovitskii, Usp. Khim.,35, No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Stolin and A. G. Merzhanov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,7, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977