Investigation of the structure of composite turbulent flames
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Turbulent Flame
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Vulis and L. P. Yarin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 2 (dy1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kovalenko and L. P. Yarin, in: Fourth All-Union Symposium on Combustion and Explosion. Summary of Reports [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Kovalenko and L. P. Yarin, in: Theory and Practice of Gas Ignition [in Russian], Vol. 6, Nedra, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Vulis and V. P. Kashkarov, Theory of Jets of a Viscous Liquid [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. A. Vagramenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. Gaza, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977