Investigation of the detonation processes of small-diameter cylindrical petn charges with inert obstacles
KeywordsDetonation Wave PETN Detonation Velocity Detonation Product Specific Impulse
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Deribas, Physics of Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Zakharenko, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,8, No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.I. V. Yakovlev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,8, No. 4 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Dremin, S. D. Savrov, et al., Detonation Waves in Condensed Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Dremin, V. A. Veretennikov, and S. N. Buravova, Detonation of Explosives and Safety of Explosion Work [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Dremin and S. A. Koldunov, Detonation of Explosives and Safety of Explosive Work [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhter, Physics of Explosions [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976