Fractal evaluation of liquidus in the Fe-Zn-Ni system at 450°C
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Fractal Evaluation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. SOKOLOWSKI, in 15th International Galvanizing Conference, Intergalva '88, Rome, 5th–10th June 1988, GE1, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. SKENAZI and D. ROLLEZ,ibid. GE2, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 3.S. BELFRAGE and P. OSTROM,ibid. GE3, p. 1.Google Scholar
- 4.G. REUMONT, J. C. TISSIER, J. Y. DAUPHIN, J. FOCT and P. PERROT,Mém. Sci. Rev. Mét. 86 (1989) 799.Google Scholar
- 5.P. PERROT, CHUNG IN-WHA, G. REUMONT and J. Y. DAUPHIN,C. R. Acad. Sci. 308 (1989) 1413.Google Scholar
- 6.B. MANDELBROT, “Les objets fractals — forme, hasard et dimension” (Flammarion, Paris, 1975).Google Scholar
- 7.G. CHERBIT, “Dimensions non-entières et applications” (Masson, Paris, 1987).Google Scholar
- 8.C. TRICOT, J. F. QUINIOU, D. WEHBI, C. ROQUESCARMES and B. DUBUC,Rev. Phys. Appl. 23 (1988) 111.Google Scholar
- 9.J. FOCT, G. REUMONT, J. Y. DAUPHIN, P. PERROT, J. C. VACHER, A. LIMARE and J. WEGRIA, in 15th International Galvanizing Conference, Galvatech '89, Tokyo, 5th–7th September 1989, p. 443.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992