Characteristics of magnet vibration above the high-Tc superconductors
KeywordsPolymer Magnet Vibration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. C. MOON and P.-Z. CHANG,J. Appl. Phys. Lett. 56 (1990) 397.Google Scholar
- 2.H. J. LEEet al., Unpublished work, KAERI Internal Report.Google Scholar
- 3.M. MURAKAMIet al., Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 29 (1990) L1991.Google Scholar
- 4.H. G. LEEet al., in Proceedings of the 3rd International Symposium on Superconductivity (ISS '90), Sendai, Japan, November 1990, edited by K. Kajimura and H. Hayakawa (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1990) p. 789.Google Scholar
- 5.C. J. Kimet al., ibid. p. 793.Google Scholar
- 6.K. SALAMAet al., Appl. Phys. Lett. 54 (1989) 2352.Google Scholar
- 7.S. JINet al., Phys. Rev. B37 (1988) 7850.Google Scholar
- 8.C. J. KIM, H. G. LEE and D. Y. WON,Mater. Sci. Engng B3 (1989) 501.Google Scholar
- 9.F. C. MOON, M. M. YANOVIAK and R. WARE,Appl. Phys. Lett. 52 (1988) 1534.Google Scholar
- 10.S. TIMOSHENKOet al., in “Vibration problems in engineering”, 4th Edn (Wiley, New York, 1974) p. 186.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1992