Investigation of certain combustion characteristics of an axisymmetric turbulent flame
- 13 Downloads
From a photometric analysis of axisymmetric flames it is possible to calculate the variation of the extent of combustion along the entire flame.
Measurements of the degree of turbulence in the combustion zone have revealed a considerable increase in all cases and qualitatively confirm the results obtained under other conditions.
KeywordsCombustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Considerable Increase Combustion Zone
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. L. Kuznetsov and Yu. V. Ignatenko, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva, 3, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Vasil'ev Shadow Techniques [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Emel'yanov and G. P. Zhavrid, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,4, 18 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. trokhan, I. L. Kuznetsov, et al., Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva, 2, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Levich and S. I. Kuchanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 174, No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. L. Kuznetsov, G. R. Baranova, et al., Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva, 2, No. 3 (1966).Google Scholar