Determination of the strength of copper upon dissociation of a cumulative jet
KeywordsShock Tube Explosion Product Rocket Motor Notch Radius Shock Attenuation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. P. Hirt and J. Lothe, Theory of Dislocations, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.K. P. Stanyukovich, ed., Physics of Explosions [in Russian], Moscow, Nauka (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. R. Regel', A. I. Slutsker, and É. E. Tomashevskii, Kinetic Nature of the Strength of Solids [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Mali, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 2, 282 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Rybakov, Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 1, 151 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980