Possibility of the existence of a stable flame during diffusion combustion of hydrogen in a supersonic air stream
KeywordsHydrogen Combustion Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Stable Flame
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. S. Tyul'panov and O. V. Pritsker, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva.,8, No. 1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.E. S. Shchetinkov, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,9, No. 4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Baushev and V. N. Vilyunov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.R. I. Solovkhin, ShockTubes for Physicochemical Investigations [in Russian], Izd. Sibirsk. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Novosibirsk (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Strokin, Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.N. M. Alekseev and R. S. Tyul'panov, Fiz. Goreniya i Vzryva,10, No. 5 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Wolanski and S. Wojeicki, in Fourteenth International Symposium on Combustion, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976