Required conditions for explosion welding
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsWelding Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Explosion Welding
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. E. Charukhina et al., Bimetallic Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Deribas, The Physics of Explosion Hardening and Welding [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.G. E. Kuz'man, V. I. Mali, and V. V. Pai, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,9, No. 3 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.R. H. Wittman, in: Metal Treatment by Explosion, Marianske Lasne (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Mikhailov, A. N. Dremin, and V. P. Fettsov, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,12, No. 4 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Krivtsov and V. S. Sedykh, Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 1 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Krasnokutskaya et al., Fiz. Khim. Obrab. Mater., No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Deribas and I. D. Zakharenko, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,10, No. 3 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Cowan and A. Holtzman, J. Appl. Phys.,34, No. 4 (1963).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978