Cave-in craters with underground explosions in weakly bound soils
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Underground Explosion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Adushkin and L. M. Pernik, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva8, No. 4, (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Rodionov et al., The Mechanical Effect of an Underground Explosion [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.D. L. Springer and R. L. Kinnaman, Bull. Seismolog. Soc. Amer.,61, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Bull. Seismolog. Soc. Amer.,62, No. 6 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.G. H. Higgins, Peaceful Nuclear Explosion, Proceedings of a Panel Vienna (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.C. W. Johnson and G. G. Higgins Rev. Geophys.,3, No. 3 (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.C. R. Bordhman, D. D. Rabb and R. D. McArthur, J. Geophys. Res.,69, 16 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.P. J. Closman, J. Geophys Res.,74, 15 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.F. N. Houser, Bull. Seismolog. Soc. Amer.,59, No. 6 (1969).Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Hakala, Mekhanika [Periodic Collection of Translations of Foreign Articles], No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978