Interaction of titanium, boron, and carbon in the combustion regime
- 39 Downloads
KeywordsCombustion Titanium Dynamical System Boron Mechanical Engineer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Merzhanov and I. P. Borovinskaya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,204, 336 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Grigoryan, A. B. Avakyan, and I. P. Borovinskaya, in: All-Union Conference “Combustion Processes in Chemical Technology and Metallurgy,” Summaries of Reports [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.E. K. Storms, Refractory Carbides, Academic Press (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Samsonov et al., Carbide Materials Science [in Russian], Kiev (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Merzhanov, I. P. Borovinskaya, et al., “Boride synthesis in the combustion regime,” Report of the Institute of General Chemistry and Physics (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.F. W. Glaser, J. Metals,4, 391 (1952).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978