Computing the impulse from the detonation of an applied charge
- 29 Downloads
KeywordsDetonation Product Cylindrical Charge Trotyl Detonation Model Isentropic Exponent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Stanyukovich, Unsteady Flows of a Continuous Medium [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhter, Detonation Physics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Deribas, Physics of Explosion Strain Hardening and Welding [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.Bestgen and Nunn, Problems in Rocket Technology [Russian translation], (1974), p. 6.Google Scholar
- 5.L. I. Sedov, Methods of Similitude and Dimensionality in Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Zubarev and A. A. Evstigneev, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,20, No. 6 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.S. K. Godunov (ed.), Numerical Solution of Multidimensional Problems in Gas Dynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989