Ignition of mixtures of acetaldehyde with oxygen under the influence of peroxide radicals
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsTBHP Light Guide Peroxide Radical Peroxide Compound Peroxyacetic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Arustamyan and A. B. Nalbandyan, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,256, No. 5, 1145 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Arustamyan, G. A. Arutyunayan, M. P. Demirchyan, et al., Arm. Khim. Zh.,36, No. 1, 59 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Dorunts, A. M. Arustamyan, and A. B. Nalbandyan, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,276, No. 5, 1159 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Dorunts, A. M. Arustamyan, and A. B. Nalbandyan, Arm. Khim., Zh.,37, No. 2, 128 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Dorunts, A. P. Babertsyan, A. M. Arustamyan, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,292, No. 3, 659 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Nalbandyan and A. A. Mantashyan, Elementary Processes in Slow Reactions [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR, Erevan (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Azatyan, A. A. Shabard, B. L. Gusak, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,224, No. 4, 841 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.B. I. Aleksandrov, Cand. Diss. [in Russian], IFKh, Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Zakhar'in and V. V. Azatyan, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,51, No. 6, 1548 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989