Scale effect in the explosive destruction of closed steel vessels
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsResidual Stress Scale Effect Linear Strain Maximum Tangential Stress Spherical Charge
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Ivanov, S. A. Novikov, and V. A. Sinitsyn, Zh. Prikl. Mekhan. i Tekh. Fiz., No. 6 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Wreeland, D. S. Wood, and D. S. Clark, Amer. Soc. Metals,45 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Ivanov and S. A. Novikov, Pribory i Tekh. Éksperim. No. 1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.W. E. Baker. J. Appl. Mech.,27, No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Taylor, J. Inst. Civil Eng., No. 8 (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. Zhurkov and B. N. Narzullaev, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,23, No. 10 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. I. Tarasov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,165, No. 2 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Al'tshuler, S. A. Novikov, and I. I. Divnov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,166, No. 1 (1966).Google Scholar
- 9.V. N. Finkel' and I. A Kutkin, Izv. VUZ. Chern. Metall., No. 8 (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.F. A. Baum, K. P. Stanyukovich, and B. I. Shekhter, Physics of Explosion [in Russian], Fizmatgiz (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974