Effect of extremal conditions on the structure of steel
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer Extremal Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Giles, M. N. Londebach, and A. R. Marder, J. Appl. Phys.,42, 4290 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Takahashi, W. A. Basset, and H. K. Mao, J. Geophys. Res.,73, No. 14, 4717 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Johnson, Stein and Davis, in: Dynamic Investigations of Solids at High Pressures [Russian translation], Mir (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Kauffman, in: Conference on Very High Pressure, Wiley, New York (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Gorelik, L. N. Rastorguev, and Yu. A. Skakov, Roentgenographic and Electrooptical Analysis [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. S. Umanskii, Roentgenography of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980