Calculating the null isotherms of material from shock adiabats
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsFlange Shock Front Shock Compression Porous Body Shock Adiabat
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Zharkov and V. A. Kalinin, Equations of State of Solids at High Pressure and Temperature [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Bakanova, V. N. Zubarev, et al., Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,68, No. 3, 1099 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Al'tshuler and B. S. Chekin, in: Materials of the First All-Union Symposium on Pulsed Pressure [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Anisichkin, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 3, 117 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Anisichkin, Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,15, No. 2, 152 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Ross, F. H. Ree, and R. N. Keeler, in: Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on High Pressure, Kyoto (1974).Google Scholar
- 11.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. P. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena, Academic Press (1966–1967).Google Scholar
- 12.L. V. Al'tshuler, A. A. Bakanova, et al., Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,73, No. 5 (11), 1866 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980