Detonation of flat charges of ammonite 6ZhV
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsExplosive Ammonium Nitrate Hexogen Cylindrical Charge Detonation Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Deribas, The Physics of the Explosion Hardening and Welding [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Kudinov and A. Ya. Koroteev, Explosive Welding in Metallurgy [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Dremin et al., Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Rozrab. Polezn. Iskop., FTPRPI, No. 1, 46 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Deribas et al., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva,3, No. 1, 111 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Lysak, V. S. Sedukh, and Yu. P. Trykov, in: School-Seminar on the Physics of Explosion and the Use of Explosion in Experiments, Novosibirsk, February 8–18 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Dremin et al., Detonation Waves in Condensed Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980