Using thermoelectric nuclear power generators in spacecraft power-generation and propulsion complexes
- 46 Downloads
KeywordsPower Generator Nuclear Power Generator Propulsion Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. V. Andreev, E. E. Zhabotinskii, and A. M. Nikonov, “Prospective use of thermoelectric NPGs for interorbital space flights near Earth,” At. Énerg.,73, No. 5, 346–350 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.P. V. Andreev, G. M. Gryaznov, E. E. Zhabotinskii, et al., “Design principles and principal parameters of thermoelectric NPGs with long-lived thermal reactors,” At. Énerg.,70, No. 4, 217–221 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.P. V. Andreev, G. M. Gryaznov, E. E. Zhabotinskii, et al., “Using thermoelectric NPGs with thermal reactors for interorbital space flights,” At. Énerg.,70, No. 4, 221–224 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.Twenty Years in Space, (Advertising pamphlet) [in Russian], “Fakel” United Design Bureau, 1992.Google Scholar
- 5.An Integrated Satellite Information System, (Advertising pamphlet) [in Russian], “Énergiya” Scientific and Production Concern, 1990.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994