Content and distribution of239,240Pu in the topsoil and plants of the near zone of the leningrad atomic electric power station
KeywordsElectric Power Electric Power Station Atomic Electric Power Station
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. A. Goryachenkova, F. I. Pavlotskaya, B. F. Myasoedov, and V. V. Emel'yanov, “Content and distribution of plutonium in the soils of the near zone of influence of the Beloyarsk Atomic Electric Power Station,” At. Énerg.,73, No. 3, 229–233 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Hölgue, R. Filgas, and V. Peskova, “Results of three years of monitoring239,240Pu and238Pu concentrations in airborne effluents from the V-1 nuclear power plant with VVÉR-440 reactors in Jaslovske Bohunice in Czechoslovakia,” J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem.,135, No. 1, 17–26 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Kryshev, R. M. Aleksakhin, I. I. Ryabov et al., “Radioactive contamination of the environs of atomic energy electric power stations,” in: Radioecological Aspects of Nuclear Energetics [in Russian], USSR Nuclear Society, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.N. V. Kulikov, I. V. Molchanova, and E. N. Karavayeva, Radioecology of the Soil-Plant Surface [in Russian], Uralsky Rabochii, Sverdlovsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 5.Nuclear Energy in the USSR: Problems and Prospects (Ecology, Economics, Law), Abstracts of First All-Union Conference of USSR Nuclear Society, Obninsk, June 26–29, 1990, Part I, NIKIÉT, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.F. I. Pavlotskaya, T. A. Goryachenkova, Z. M. Fyodorova et al., “Technique of determining plutonium in the soil,” Radiokhimiya,26, No. 4, 460–468 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Mitchell, J. A. Sanchez-Cabera, T. Ryan et al., “Preliminary estimates of cumulative cesium and plutonium deposition in the Irish terrestrial environment,” J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem.,147, No. 1, 133–140 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.F. I. Pavlotskaya, T. A. Goryachenkova, V. V. Emel'yanov et al., “Behavior of239,240Pu in the trace soils after the 1957 accident in the Southern Ural,” At. Énerg.,73, No. 1, 32–36 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.F. I. Pavlotskaya and G. G. Polikarpov, “Migration of transuranium nuclides in the environment and their biological effect,” in: Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, Radiation Biology, Vol. 4, Problems in Radioecology, VINITI, Moscow (1983), pp. 99–141.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993