Probabilistic approach to the prediction of radioactive contamination of agricultural production
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsAgricultural Production Probabilistic Approach Radioactive Contamination
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Aleksakhin and N. A. Korneev (eds.), Agricultural Radioecology [in Russian], Ékologiya, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Frissel, “Thirty years soil-to-plant transfer of Cs-137 and Sr-90; a comparison of old IUR data and Russian, White Russian and Ukrainian data,” in: Proc. Int. Symp. Radioecology, Chem. Spec. Hot Particles, Znojmol, October 12–16 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Hoffman, U. Bergström, C. Gyllander, and A.-B. Wilkens, “Comparison of predictions from internationally recognized assessment models for the transfer of selected radionuclides through terrestrial food chains,” Nucl. Safety,35, 533 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Aleksakhin (ed.), Recommendations for Farm Management under the Conditions of Radioactive Contamination of the Territory as a Result of the Chernobyl Atomic Power Plant Disaster in 1991–1995 [in Russian], State Commission of the Council of Ministers of the USSR on Food Supplies and Purchases, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Kovalenko and A. A. Filippova, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Zagoruiko, V. N. Elkina, and G. S. Lbov, Algorithms for the Detection of Empirical Laws [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.S. A. Geras'kin and B. I. Sarapul'tsev, “Automatic classification of biological objects according to the level of radiation stability,” Avtomat. Telemekh., No. 2, 182 (1993).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Epimakhov, “Bioenergetic approach to the estimation of the radiosensitivity of sheep,” Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], Obinsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Yu. Orlov, V. P. Snykov, Yu. A. Khvalenskii, and V. P. Teslenko, “Radioactive contamination of the territory of Belorussia and Russia after the Chernobyl Atomic Power Plant disaster,” At. Énerg.,72, No. 4, 371 (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993