KeywordsRemote Detection Nuclear Warhead
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ogawa, “Detection of nuclear warheads by radiation: a brief review,” in: KEK Report (1990), pp. 149-157.Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Ewing and K. W. Marlow, “A fast neutron detector used in verification of the INF Treaty,” Nucl. Instrum. Meth. Phys. Res. A,299, 559–561 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Treibl and P. Makfeit, “The thorny path to agreement on strategic arms limitation and reduction,” V Mire Nauki, No. 2, 6–16 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.I. K. Kikoin (ed.), Tables of Physical Quantities [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976), p. 884.Google Scholar
- 5.Handbook: Cross Sections of Nuclear Reactions Recommended as Standards for Neutron Measurements [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Gordeev, D. A. Kardashev, and A. V. Malyshev, Handbook: Nuclear Physics Constants [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Vlasov, Neutrons, [in Russian], Second rev. ed., Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Curtis, Introduction to Neutron Physics [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.V. F. Kozlov, Handbook on Radiation Safety [in Russian], Fourth rev. ed., and suppl., Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.Radiation Safety Norms Nos. NRB-76 and OSP-72/80 [in Russian], Second rev. ed. Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993