Limited power bursts in distributed models of nuclear reactors
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsLimited Power Power Burst
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. F. Sabaev, “Explosive, unbounded, and globally bounded solutions of the equations of reactor kinetics with feedbacks on reactivity,” Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki Ser. Fizika i Tekhnika Yadernykh Reaktorov, No. 2(39), 10–19 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.E. F. Sabaev, “Transient processes in boiling-water channel reactors with loss of control at low power levels,” Voprosy Atomnoi Nauki i Tekhniki Ser. Fizika i Tekhnika Yadernykh Reaktorov, No. 1, 3–9 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Bazhenov, “Existence of discontinuous solutions of the equations of kinetics of a nuclear reactor with feedback,” in: Applied Problems in the Theory of Oscillations [in Russian], Nizhegorod Univ. (1991), pp. 95-103.Google Scholar
- 4.E. F. Sabaev, Comparison Systems for Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications in Reactor Dynamics [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. V. Shevelev (ed.), Dynamics of Nuclear Reactors [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.F. R. Gantmakher and V. A. Yakubovich, “Absolute stability of nonlinear regulatable systems,” in: Proceedings of the Second All-Union Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965), No. 1, pp. 30–60.Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Afraimovich, N. K. Gavrilov, V. I. Luk'yanov, and L. P. Shil'nikov, Basic Bifurcations of Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Gor'kii Univ., Gor'kii (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993