Resonance parameters of191Ir,193Ir, and192gIr
- 23 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Fischer, U. Harz, and H. Priesmeyer, Atomkernenergy -Kerntechnic,42, 203 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.K. Okamoto, Handbook on Nuclear Activation Data, IAEA, Vienna (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.BNL-325, Fourth A Edition (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Vertebnyi, in: Third Conference on Neutron Cross Sections and Technology, Knoxville (1971), p. 881.Google Scholar
- 5.N. G. Kocherygin, S. I. Babich, S. N. Nikol'skii, et al., “Neutron spectrometer with four synchronously rotating rotors suspended in a magnetic field,” preprint No. 28(387), NIIAR (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Anufriev, S. I. Babich, A. G. Kolesov, et al., “Installation for measuring neutron cross sections of radioactive nuclei in the neutron spectrometer of the SM-2 reactor,” Priprint No. P-11 (345), NIIAR (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Beckhertz and K Wirtz, Neutron Physics [Russian translation], Atomizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993