Effect of fuel cracking on the temperature field in the fuel elements of power reactors
KeywordsTemperature Field Power Reactor Fuel Element
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. N. Strizhov, V. V. Yakovlev, S. Yu. Fadin, et al., “The PIN-04M code and a check of its prediction capacity,” Vopr. Atom. Nauk. Tekhn., Ser. Atom. Materialoved., No. 2, 39–43 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Hoffman, “Crack formation, crack healing, and porosity distribution during irradiation of UO2 and (U, Pu) O2,” J. Nucl. Mater.,54, No. 1, 9–23 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Williford, D. Lanning, and C. Mohr, “A model for effective thermal and mechanical properties of cracked UO2 pellets,” Nucl. Tech.,56, 340–350 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Williford, C. Mohr, and D. Lanning, “Compliance characteristics of cracked UO2 pellets,” in: Proc. Sixth Intern. Conf. Struct. Mech. in React. Technol., Paris, No. C 1/4, 1-8 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Dearien, J. Berna, M. Bohn, et al., FRAP-S3: A Computer Code for the Steady-State Analysis of Oxide Fuel Rods, Idaho National Eng. Lab. (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Shcheglov, MRZ Software for Calculating the Temperature Field in Local Parts of Fuel Elements in the (r, z)-Geometry, IAÉ-5119 Preprint (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993