These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Onishchenko, “Increasing the accuracy of a single-channel instrument,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 6, 23 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.A. M. Onishchenko, “Increasing the accuracy of means of measuring the quality parameters of materials,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 4(1987).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Korolyuk (ed.), Handbook of Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Onishchenko, “Informativeness of pairs of correlated signals,” Izmer. Tekh., No. 1, 3 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Onishchenko, Optimization of Instruments for Checking the Composition of Materials [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.D. M. Himmelblau, Process Analysis by Statistical Methods, Wiley, New York (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.P. P. Ornatskii, Theoretical Foundations of Informative-Measuring Technique [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Onishchenko and P. I. Grabov, “State-of-the-art and prospects of development of instrumental methods of quality control of coal,” Kos Khim., No. 11, 34 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994