Isomeric yield ratios of photoneutron reactions on rubidium isotopes
KeywordsRubidium Yield Ratio Isomeric Yield Isomeric Yield Ratio Photoneutron Reaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Davydov, F. Sh. Khamraev, and É. M. Shomurodov, "Cross section of the85Rb(γ, n)84m,gRb reaction," At. Énerg.,62, No. 3, 193 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.M. G. Davydov, V. G. Magera, and A. V. Trukhov, "Isomeric yield (cross section) ratios of photonuclear reactions," At. Énerg.,62, No. 4, 236 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.M. G. Davydov, V. G. Magera, and A. V. Trukhov, "Isomeric yield ratios of photonuclear reactions forγ-ray activation analysis," At. Énerg.,58, No. 4, 236 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Antonov, N. P. Balabanov, A. G. Belov, et al., "Isomeric ratios in (γ, n) for nuclei in the range 70 < A < 125," Abstracts of Papers Rear at Forty-First conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure [in Russian], Nauka, leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.U. Kweissl, H. Schneider, R. Volpel, et al., "Isomeric ratios in reaction85Rb(n, 2n)84m,gRb and85Rb(n, n)84m,gRb," Nucl. Phys.,A135, No. 2, 395 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Oka, T. Kato, T. Nomura, et al., "The yields of radioactivities induced by (γ, n) reactions with 20 MeV bremsstrahlung," Bull. chem. soc. J.,40, No. 3, 575 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Kato, "Quantitative evaluation of photoactivation method in analysis," J. Radioanal. Chem.,16, No. 1, 307 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Arakelyan, A. S. Danagulyan, and N. A. Demekhina, "Isomeric yield ratios of reactions85Rb(γ, n)84m,gRb and130Te(γ, n)129m,gTe," Abstracts of Papers Rear at Forty-First Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.C. Lederer and V. shirley, Tables of Isotopes, 7th ed., New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.V. M. Mazur, A. I. Lendel, Z. M. Bigan, et al., "Formula for describing isomeric ratios," Abstracts of Papers Read at International Conference on Nuclear Spectroscopy and Nuclear Structure [in Russian], Nauka, St. Petersburg (1992).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994