Isotonic dependence of (n,p) cross sections on neutron excess parameter
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsExcess Parameter Isotonic Dependence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Levkovsky, "Empirical regularities in the (n, p) cross sections at 14–15-MeV neutron energies," Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,45, No. 2(8), 305 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Levkovsky, "The (n, p) and (n,α) cross sections at 14–15 MeV," Yad. Fiz.,18, No. 4, 705 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Longo and F. Saporetti, "Radioactive capture for intermediate energy neutrons," Nucl. Phys.,A127, 503 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Qaim and G. Stocklin, "Investigation of (n, t) reactions at 14.6 MeV and analysis of some systematic trends in cross section data," Nucl. Phys.,A257, No. 2, 233 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Trofimov, "Isotonic and isotopic dependences of cross sections for radiative capture of neutrons by nuclei on the neutron excess parameter," Vopr. At. Nauki Tekh., Ser. Yad. Konstanty (Problems of Atomic Science and Technology. Series Nuclear Constants), No. 1, 5 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. N. Trofimov, "Systematics ofα-decay periods of heavy nuclei," Yad. Fiz.,51, No. 3, 676 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Trofimov, Systematics of spontaneous fission of even-even nuclei. Abstr. Intern Conf. "Fiftieth Anniversary of Nuclear Fission," Leningrad, 17–20 October, 1989. Gatchina, Leningrad Nuclear Physics Institute, 145 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. N. Trofimov, "A unified method for describing the half-life periods of heavy even-even nuclei," Yad. Fiz.,52, No. 6, 1521 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.Cross Sections for Threshold Reactions Induced by Neutrons. A reference book [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994