Antigenic variation inParamecium aurelia, variety 9
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beale, G. H.: Antigenic variation inParamecium aurelia, variety 1. Genetics37, 62 (1952).Google Scholar
- The genetics ofParamecium aurelia. Cambridge University Press 1954.Google Scholar
- Beale, G. H., and M.Schneller: A ninth variety ofParamecium aurelia. J. Gen. Microbiol.11, 57 (1954).Google Scholar
- Sonneborn, T. M.: The cytoplasm in heredity. Heredity4, 11 (1950a).Google Scholar
- — Methods in the general biology and genetics ofParamecium aurelia. J. of Exper. Zool.113, 87 (1950b).Google Scholar
- — The role of the genes in cytoplasmic inheritance, Chapt. 14 in “Genetics of the twentieth century”, edit.I. C. Dunn. New York 1951.Google Scholar
- Sonneborn, T. M., F.Ogasawara and E.Balbinder: The temperature sequence of the antigenic types in variety 4 ofParamecium aurelia in relation to the stability and transformations of antigens. Microbial Genet. Bull.7, 27 (1953).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1956