Methylation state of the human HLA-DRa gene in transgenic mice
- 17 Downloads
We describe the tissue-specific expression and the reconstitution of the canonical methylation state of the human HLA-DRa gene in transgenic mice.
KeywordsMethylation Transgenic Mouse Methylation State
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Froham M.A. and Martin G.R. (1989) Cut, Paste and Save: New Approaches to Altering Specific Genes in Mice. Cell 56, 145–147.Google Scholar
- Shamboeck A., Korman A.J., Kamb A. and Strominger J.L. (1983) Organization and transcriptional unit of a human class II histocompatibility antigen: HLA-DR heavy chain. Nucl. Acids Res. 11, 8663–8671.Google Scholar
- Saiki R.K., Scharf S., Faloona F., Erlich H.A. and Arnheim N. (1985) Enzymatic amplification of β-globin genomic sequences and restriction site analysis for diagnosis of sickle cell anemia. Science 230, 1350–1354.Google Scholar
- Barbieri R., Nastruzzi C., Volinia S., Villa M., Piva R., Giacomini P., Natali P.G. and Gambari R. (1990) Methylation pattern of the HLA-DRa gene in human tissues. J. of Immunogenetics 17, 51–66.Google Scholar
- vanEwijk W., Ron Y., Monaco J., Kappler J., Marrack P., LeMeur M., Durand B., Benoist C. and Mathis D. (1988) Compartmentalization of MHC Class II Gene Expression in Transgenic Mice. Cell 53, 357–370.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1991