Representation of the influence of anticorrosion coatings and external media in equations of the fatigue curves of aluminum materials
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Fatigue External Medium Fatigue Curve Aluminum Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. N. Stepnov and E. V. Giatsintov, The Fatigue of Light Constructional Alloys [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Karpenko, The Influence of Active Liquid Media on the Endurance of Steel [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Kiev (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Birger, B. F. Shorr, and G. B. Losilevich, The Calculation of Machine Parts for Strength (Handbook) [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Golubev, Anodic Oxidation of Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.S. I. Kishkina, The Fracture Resistance of Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Mehdizaden and R. I. Bloch, “The influence of anodic coatings on slip in aluminum,” J. Electrochem. Soc.,119, No. 8, 1091–1094 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988