Mechanical strength and thermal stability of catalyst coatings for treatment of waste gases
KeywordsThermal Stability Mechanical Strength Catalyst Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Korneichuk, in: The Role of Chemistry in Environmental Protection [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983), pp. 138–151.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Kh. Mukhutdinov and N. A. Samoilov, Prom. Sanit. Ochistka Gazov, No. 1, 13–15 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Kh. Mukhutdinov and N. A. Samoilov, in: Catalysts and Processes for Hydrocarbon Conversion [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1982), pp. 97–105.Google Scholar
- 4.USSR Inventor's Certificate 1,181,704.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Kh. Mukhutdinov, N. A. Samoilov, and V. K. Sinel'nikova, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7, 41–43 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.M. I. Gol'dberg (ed.), Paint and Varnish Coatings in Machinery Construction (Handbook) [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.K. A. Andrianov, Polymers with Inorganic Main Chains in Their Molecules [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962), p. 70.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988